Sunday, 27 May 2012

Made in Alaska


So I went to Alaska, and I know what you think ‘where’s that again’ this isn’t Canada Alaska this is Croydon Alaska. I know I know what you’re thinking ‘Croydon’.
Yes Croydon and on the borderline of Norbury and Thornton Heath was this small ice cream parlour called Alaska. I was informed about this” must see” place with all these wonderful deserts.
As I stepped foot into neon pink and green interior with my House of Holland pre s/s 12 maxi Mexican stripe dress. You would think I was part of the furniture. Booth seating arrangement you can notice a hint of the 1950’s vibe.
There was a classic variety of sundaes, banana splits and milkshakes.
I had gone for the crepe and I had noticed one with my favourite fruit ‘Strawberries’ hmm. I’m not a plate licker but all manor of etiquette would have gone out the window.
 
Not only was the service good and the presentation professional but the food was yum. 
All worth the journey.  

http://shop.houseofholland.co.uk/collections/sale




                                                                                              


SHARE:
© Proper Mint. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig